Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day 2009

Happy WCMD!!

Just a quick post to share what I did today for World Card Making Day. Since I love making cards (yes...shocker!!) it was a must that I make cards today. So I took a road trip and celebrated this big day in Anthem Arizona at Scrapbooks to Remember. They had a wonderful class taught by Kim Hughes, Paper Crafts Magazine "Go-To-Gal."


We made 3 adorable cards using products by Cosmo Cricket, American Crafts, & October afternoon.


I totally enjoyed "taking" a class and not teaching it for a change :)

Now...time to go relax and watch a movie.

4 comments:

America said...

Yeah,How exciting!!! And what a great way to celebrate the WCMD day!!! Whohoo!! Happy for you Lori. As for me on WCMD, I had wanted to play all day... but somehow couldnt - (its what happens when you have 4 'need Mommy to play with them' children and Daddy is away for a long time). Oh well. I did manage to make 1 card before they awoke and had post4d that one yesterday, so yeah for getting up extra early for Mommy! heheh. Love the cards you created at that class. They are too adorable. Oh, and how FUN to meet Kim Hughes! :)

Michellem said...

WOW!! I'd love to take a Kim Hughes' class! Glad you had a fun WCMD!

Judy Rozema said...

How cool is that?????
Oh Anthem.............haven't seen that beautiful drive from Flag to Phx in a long time.....woe is me!

Your cards are cute as can be!

cheiron said...

That looks SO fun! I like taking a class too. Pretty cards!