Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Secret Squares Game!

Hollywood Squares - A Muse Style!

More A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA fun & games over on the A Muse News Blog. You GOTTA GO PLAY the Secret Squares Game!

Pretty Please

And don't forget about this weeks challenge -- SQUARE. It's all about squares squares squares! ha ha ha

Sooooo...do you remember yesterday I posted a card where I punched out 3 squares? NO??!! Well go look HERE and you will see where I got the 3 little squares I used on my card for today :) I love love love using scraps....especially when it's scraps of wonderful patterned paper.



I used A Muse clear stamp sets along with the Bamboo image. That dotted line on the little squares is from a set called Personal Stationary. I love the cool little images that come with this set. The sentiment is from the new Fortune Cookie Words set. And check it out...I used Flower Soft! Cool stuff huh!

Don't forget to play the Secret Square Game each day this week on the A Muse News Blog. It's easy...but you can't win if you don't play ;)

Recipe:
Stamps -
A Muse Artstamps Bamboo, Personal Stationary Set, Fortune Cookie Words Set
Paper -
A Muse Artstamps Cottage Green Argyle Square Notecard; Kraft and White Cardstock; Bazzill Black Cardstock
Ink -
Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black
Misc. - Prismacolor Pencils & Gamsol; Blending Stump;
A Muse Artstamps Twinkle Stickers;EK Success 1" Square Punch; Flower Soft Pale Green; Flower Soft Glue; Dimensionals

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, Lori! This is gorgeous! GREAT job!

Anonymous said...

OMY! I'm in love w/this card! I love the Argyle paper.
This is so simple but sophisticated. Great card.

Susan N. said...

Great card. The flower soft is a nice touch.

Stacy Morgan said...

Creative... great idea, and I like the jewels touch.

cheiron said...

Wow! How did I miss this card? Fabulous is all I can say!