Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Muse Sneak Peek

Something from Grandma's Kitchen

A Muse is releasing 2 new clear sets tomorrow - Nov 3rd. A Cupcake and Baking set. I LOVE them both!! What perfect timing for the Holidays! I don't know about all of you...but when October hits...I like to start making goodies in my kitchen. This baking set has great stamps for everything about baking!

Here's a Sneak Peek:



I also used another set called Missy's Holiday. There's a little red Twinkling Sticker on grandma's apron :) I'm gonna have a bunch of fun with these new sets!

Recipe:
Stamps - A Muse Art Stamps Baking Set, Missy's Holiday Set
Paper - A Muse Art Stamps Vintage Green, Kitchen Red, Palm notecards
Ink - A Muse Art Stamps Black Dye, Tsukineko Versafine Satin Red
Misc - Copic Markers, A Muse Art Stamps Swiss Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Staedtler Triplus Fineliner 0.3 mm Black Pen, Marvy Uchida Punch, EK Success Punch, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dot

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Lori, this is too cute. Can't wait to see the rest of the set :)

jenstamps said...

What a great idea pairing these stamps together! I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable Lori!! What a great idea to combine these stamps!! :)