Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sketch Challenge 197

Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge 197

Did you see the Sketch Challenge for this week over on Splitcoatstampers? SC197 - It's a nice simple layout.



See all the details HERE and lots of samples in the gallery HERE. I used it to make a birthday card. On the inside of the card I stamped Happy Birthday.




I used an A Muse stamp and stamped it a couple times to get the image across the strip. Coloring is done with Ink and Aquapainter. One of the trees I samped again and cut out to pop up on dimensionals. I ran a piece of Chocolate Chip Cardstock through my diecut machine with the Textile Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. Then I inked the edges of that piece with Colorbox Chalk Chestnut Roan -- and also rubbed over the embossing with it too. Just a little color to give the piece more interest. It's really hard to see in the pic.

Hey...you know what...I'm really tired at the moment...so I'll quick type the recipe. Sorry if I forgot something...but I'll be back Monday morning to re-check my post (yawn!!)

Recipe:
Stamps - A Muse Art Stamps
Paper -
SU Naturals Ivory, Chocolate Chip Cardstock, SU Designer Paper
Ink -Ranger Adirondack, Tsukineko Memento, Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Chestnut Roan
Misc. - Misc Brads, Dimensionals, SU Ribbon, A Muse Art Stamps Rhinstone, Cuttlebug Textile Embossing folder.

2 comments:

Lorie said...

This is a great card! I love the colors and the idea of the one tree popped out!

jenstamps said...

Great color combo!!! The one tree popped out is really fun!