Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Go Girl!

Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge #199

There are actually 2 versions of this weeks Sketch Challenge over on SCS. You can see both options HERE. Also, this weeks Splitcoast Challenges are going PINK in honor and celebration of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.


My MissyB Go Girl set got inked up for this card :) It's one of the new stamps sets from MissyB Designs. This little birthday girl is so sweet!



I colored her with Copic Markers. Her shoes, the white parts of her dress and the crown have Shimmerz painted on. I added glitter on the frosting of the cupcake. For the presents I stamped, colored, cut out and added glitter to the top squiggly part. That sentiment is a rub-on. After I put the sentiment on...I looked at it and thought...hummm...needs a little more sumpin-sumpin (did I spell that right?! ha!). Soooo....that's when I decided on the paper piercing. Ta-da! That did the trick!

The heart on the crown I stamped and cut out separate and paper pieced. Just a little extra dimension. Can you see it? hummm.... I also put some fancy Swarvoski Crystals on her crown. You ain't got a thing if you ain't got that bling! ha ha ha ha


Recipe:
Stamps - MissyB Designs Go Girl
Paper - Worldwinpapers Papers Fairy Tale Pink Double sided CS, Pebbles Inc. Patterned Paper My Baby Girl Flower & My Baby Girl Dot, Papertrey Ink White CS
Ink - Tsukineko Memento Black Tuxedo,
Misc - Melissa Frances Vintage Transfers, Copic Markers, Shimmering Products Shimmerz Angel Wings, Swarvoski Crystals, Sakura Crystal Lacquer (to adhere Crystals), Sakura Quickie Glue Pen, Art Glitter Angel Dust, Paper Piercer, Dimensionals

Danni is also on the MissyB DT with me. She has something new to share here :)

8 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, gosh! This is super cute! It totally stinks that you are having so many problems!

Emma said...

Super card. So girly and just what every little princess would love. xxx

Danni said...

So totally cute!!! Love it!

Debbie Corbari said...

OMG girl this is just ADORABLE! That little sumpin sumpin was just the right trick! LOL! Love it when that happens!

jenstamps said...

She is too cute! I love all the little details you added! Just perfect!

StampOwl said...

what a fun image ... might need to check out the new MissyB stamps soon hehe

Catherine said...

she's too stinkin' cute, Lori :)

Karen said...

love it Lori!! love the bling too!!