Sunday, September 9, 2007

Can't have too much storage space

Looking Better Everyday!

Day 6 - Shopping at Ikea
Today we took a shopping trip to Ikea for some bookcases. That store has everything and then some! I also picked up a black curtain rod. After I get this room all furnished I will probably go back to Ikea for some extra misc storage and organization goodies.

Day 7 - Bookcases, curtain & storage cart.

I'm not sure how I will organize things yet. But I'm sure I'll fill things up! The roll around cart I got at Costco. It fits PERFECT in the closet. It would also work great under the counter top space once it's installed. I can't wait to get that done too! I picked up the curtain on clearance at Walmart for $1.75 :) Now that's what I call a deal! I'm going to put some decorative ends on the rod....just not sure what I want yet.

4 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Awesome bookcase, Lori! Really enjoying seeing the progress in your space! I bet you can't wait until you're all moved in!

Corie said...

Wow your room is going to be just gorgeous!!

Jenny said...

Yeah for Lori!!! She gets her own room!!! It looks great so far and I can't wait to see the finished product! You'll love it!! I'm happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Cute cart...I have one similar from costco, but yours looks more functional! Looks like your room is coming together nicely.