Monday, June 25, 2007

Fun Filled Weekend!

As hard as it is to pull away from crafting.....we had an action packed weekend full of family fun! A week of Vacation Bible School ended Friday with the Game Day Central Carnival. My youngest daughter Michaela forgot her VBS t-shirt - Opps!! Kayla is my grandaughter. (yes...they are both 6 and Kayla is 3 months older than Michaela - figure that one out - lol)

All the kids had a blast playing games and burning off some energy! They look forward to this every summer.

Then Saturday it was off to my grandson's birthday party. Another action packed day for the kids! When it came time for the cake & ice cream...the birthday boy and his little friend just couldn't get to it quick enough!

Last night I finally sat down and cut out some of my NEW SU Stamps and mounted them!Can't wait to CREATE!! Check back on my blog to see what I come up with :)

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

No comments: