▼

Friday, January 6, 2012

When all else fails...take a bath

It's time to soak your cares away with a Color Challenge from Our Craft Lounge!
Bath
This week we are partnering with Lily Pad Cards. OH yeah baby...more prizes AND great samples to share!

I used a set called Pretty and Pampered.  All kinds of fun images on this set!  Even a little rubber ducky! :) 
TowelThis is one sparkly card!  MAN I wish you could see this in real life!!  Zoom in on this pic and so you can see the silver faucet, silver glitter candles, sparkly bubbles, fuzzy towel & slippers.

Make SURE to check out all the Navy, Silver & Light Blue creations by the OCL Design Team HERE and the Lily Pad Card Design Team HERE.  Awesome!

Hope you join us for the challenge....because life needs a handmade card.

Recipe:
Stamps - Our Craft Lounge Pretty Pampered Set
Papers - A Muse Studio Sugar & Navy; Memory Box DP
Ink - Adirondack Demin
Misc. - Our Craft Lounge Sparkly Fluff, Crafty Sparkles Sugar & Sparkling Silver; Silver Candi; Silver Gel Pen; Silver Cording; White Tulle; Viva Decor Silver Chrome Pearl Pen; Nestabilities Die; Copic Markers; Quickie Glue Pen; 3D Foam Adhesive; Big Shot die cut machine

2 comments:

  1. So cute and soothing. I'm game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the color pallet and thought, "Oh everyone is going to make cold, wintery cards" but thank you for proving me wrong. That looks very cozy and inviting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I love reading them :)