Clean and Simple Card Making will feature over 25 new card ideas and over 15 instructional videos. It just don't get better than that...right ;) Today is Day 1 and we had some GREAT sketches to follow. It took me less than 30 minutes to get my supplies out and make these 2 cards!
Now...taking a good picture of my projects...THAT'S a different story!
All Supplies used for both card available from A Muse Studio.
View the on-line catalogs at:
Click HERE to shop.
Click HERE to see the list of what's being retired.
Click HERE to see some great bargains for this months Spotlight Specials.
Recipe:
Stamps - Life's a Breeze; Sleepy Sighs; Mesh Background
Papers - Winter Sky
Inks - Eucalyptus Pigment, VersaMark
Misc. -White Embossing Powder; Static Magic; Milwaukee Heat Tool; Signo Uni-ball White Gel Pen; Koh-i-noor Colored Pencil (to shade the sand dollars); Heart Trio Die Set; Big Shot; 3D Foam Adhesive



Love these both! Isn't this class fun?
ReplyDeleteHi Lori - cute card!
ReplyDeleteAre you currently teaching any Copic Marker classes? I took that Certified class when it came to town...but, I learned WAY more from you when I took your class at StampWorks - you are an excellent instructor! xo
-pamela :)
I so wanted to do these classes but that darn work thing is so consuming my life right now.
ReplyDeleteI really like your cards. I've been pondering the mesh background myself. I'm not a big large background person but I could see that mesh being a lot of fun. And of course I LOOOOOOOVE all thing sea related so your sand dollars rock!
PS... love the sea in concept, but gimme the desert. ;-)