▼

Thursday, December 15, 2011

NEW OCL STAMPS

EXCITING NEWS!!! 

Today Our Craft Lounge is starting sneak peeks of their next AMAZING release of STAMP SETS!!!!  YEAH BABY!!!

To celebrate, we are having a BLOG HOP!  We have LOADS of samples to share with everyone using the new stamps....and BLOG CANDY to give away!!!!  Get all the details over on the OCL Blog HERE.

I'm having a BLAST with the new set called Every Heart Beat.
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!  Seriously...I think my heart DID skip a beat when I received this new set!  THUD!

Make sure and check out all the samples we have to share.  Here's the list of designers taking part in the Hop:


Come back Friday to see even MORE NEW stamnps and samples!!!

Recipe:
Stamps - Our Craft Lounge Every Heart Beat
Inks - Versamark & Versafine
Papers - Bazzill White, Black & Grey Bling Shimmer
Misc. - White Embossing Powder, Heat Embossing Gun, Silver Twine, Corner Rounder Punch, 3D Foam Tape

32 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hearts really pop on that paper combo. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bold, dramatic card with these colors and all those zig-zags! I love the two-colored sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is certainly a great set to make the heart skip a beat, Lori, and your card is awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally loving this! Great job Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I SO love how you used this set! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your clean graphic bold use of this set! FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute card. Reminds me of a sweater for some reason. LOVE the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card, love the black/white/red combo. It is so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card. Love that straight design.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I too love this set! I love the sentiment and your combo of black and red make a huge eye popping statement! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I NEVER would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally gorgeous Lori!!! Love your layout!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fun! Love the bold color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the red and black combo. The heartbeat sentiment is great

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great projects! I love seeing all the new sets in action!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a simple little card; but it really packs a punch! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, how cute and so creative. This is really a cute set. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving this new heartbeat image! Great card creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this stamp, so versatile, love all the cards made from it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I love reading them :)