Friday, October 7, 2011

October 2011 Calendar Page

Here's my calendar page for this month.  I love Fall :)

I inked up the dot stamp with yellow ink and then lightly sponged some orange around the outer edges.  I LOVE how that moon looks.
 
These stamps are retired from A Muse Artstamps and no longer available.  However.....if you take a look at the NEW A Muse Studio sets listed below...you can re-create this page almost exactly as it is.




2011 Holiday Catalog:
owl & branch  -  Creepy Hollow set  - page 6
bat trio - Spooky Boo Day set - page 2
another bat trio - Too Cute To Spook set on page 5

 2011 Catalog & Inspiration Guide
dot for moon -  Lots of Dots set - page 73


 Shop on-line HERE at my A Muse Studio webstore.

3 comments:

  1. This is fab, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, I love when you create special projects like this beauty. WAY fun! Love your clean detailing You can send this awesome baby to me at my home address, OK? heheh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I love reading them :)