I used 2 of the NEW A Muse Studio Christmas stamp sets on this card - Vintage Christmas Postmarks and Holiday Tags - along with the baby head from the Sleepy Sighs set. GIT-R-DONE that's right!
All supplies used for this card available from A Muse Studio.
View A Muse Studio Regular Catalog HERE
View A Muse Studio Holiday Catalog HERE Stamps - Holiday Tags, Vintage Christmas Postmarks, Sleep Sighs
Papers - Sugar, Blush, Bubblegum, French Roast Dots and Petite Gingham,
Inks - Bubblegum, Shell, Memento Rich Cocoa
Misc. - Shell Buttons; French Roast Twine, Heart Twinkle Stickers, Copic Markers, Diamond Glitter,Quickie Glue Pen, 3D Foam Adhesive, Scallop Border Set Dies, Classic Tags Die Set, Big Shot machine.


Clever!!! Love how this came together with the Special Delivery! Very Cute!
ReplyDeleteBaby's head IN A BOX! Sorry, I was having Seven flashbacks there for a moment. This really is a very sweet card and such a clever idea.
ReplyDeleteHahaha - out of the box! I get it! LOL Dude, this is super cute . . . love the pink and brown. I may try to get something together for this week's challenge. It seems that maybe you have pink babies on the brain . . . huh?! Hope your week is going better than the beginning of the week! Smooches!!
ReplyDelete