Are you ready for a little inspiration?
Today is our 2nd challenge over on the NEW A Muse Studio Challenge Blog and it's all about "Inspiration"
Create a project using this picture for inspiration:
Here's how my creative brain pulled from the picture...
The first thing I noticed was the colors
...then the floral pillow. The white butterflies caught my attention. The last thing I noticed was the wicker blind in the window -- which I incorporated on my card by using Vanilla Twine at the top edge.
A Muse Colors = Sky, Ocean, Orange & Toffee.
Sentiment and butterflies are embossed with white EP.
After stamping the flowers and leaves, I added shading with Koh-I-Noor Colored Pencils. SUPER EASY & FUN!
Today is our 2nd challenge over on the NEW A Muse Studio Challenge Blog and it's all about "Inspiration"
Create a project using this picture for inspiration:
Here's how my creative brain pulled from the picture...
The first thing I noticed was the colors
A Muse Colors = Sky, Ocean, Orange & Toffee.
Sentiment and butterflies are embossed with white EP.
After stamping the flowers and leaves, I added shading with Koh-I-Noor Colored Pencils. SUPER EASY & FUN!
Now it's YOUR turn! Check out the design team samples and get all the challenge details HERE.
Have fun!
All supplies are available from my A Muse Studio website.
Recipe:
Stamps - A Muse Studio Wild Rose; Snail & Co. and Graceful Greetings
Inks - A Muse Studio Pigment Inks Orange & Toffee; Versamark
Papers - A Muse Studio Sky & Ocean
Misc. - Koh-I-Noor Colored Pencils; A Muse Studio White Embossing Powder; Static Magic; Spellbinders Labels 8; Big Shot Die Cut Machine; A Muse Studio Vanilla Twine; 3D Foam Adhesive
This card is absolutely stunning, Lori. I love the coloring technique on those roses and the bright pop of blue in the label.
ReplyDeleteI must need some of those pencils if they color flowers that pretty. This is absolutely breath taking.
ReplyDeleteWow, Lori! This is beautiful!
ReplyDelete