Some of the wonderful Creative Consultants from A Muse Studio are participating in a blog hop. Our challenge was to make a creation for everything this month stands for. I can't think of anything better than how much I love this country.

The Grunged Sunrays and USA were heat embossed in white. Soooo many times I hear people say they don't know if they would ever use an alphabet stamp set if they got one. I can't live without mine!!! Like on this card...how I was able to stamp "USA" -- or on kids birthday cards I can spell out their names. I think...if you stamp...you need at least 1 alphabet set.
I love all the different heart stamps A Muse Studio put together in the Hearts a'plenty set. Some solid...some patterned...and different sizes and shapes. And you thought this set was for Valentine's day.
A beautiful Cranberry button finished with Toffee Twine...and a few Mini Star Twinkle Stickers. (read that sentence again....doesn't it sound soooo yummy? lol!)

All supplies are available from my A Muse Studio website.
Recipe:
Stamps - Classic Alphabet Clear Set (on sale until July 15th!); Grunged Sunrays; Hearts a'plenty Set
Inks - Cranberry; Versamark
Papers - Sugar; Cherry; Blueberry
Misc - White Embossing Powder; Static Magic; Heat Embossing Gun; Cranberry Buttons, Mini Star Twinkle Stickers; Toffee Twine; 3D Foam Adhesive
If you are participating in the blog hop, your next stop is Kari's blog. Before me was Patty's blog.
Johnny,
ReplyDeleteThis looks so simple and easy. Of course, you make everything look simple and easy. I have never looked twice at the heart set. Will have to look again.
Patty sending to Johnny Come Lately.
I love your style! And thanks to you the grunged sunrays are in my future!
ReplyDeleteI love the card Lori! And you are right I really do need an alphabet set. I love the embossed sun rays and cute heart and button. Beautiful card, as always!
ReplyDeleteAnother amazing card!!! I love the layout and how used the twinkle stickers on the heart. Will have to CASE this one!
ReplyDeleteI love your card and yes an alphabet will be on my next order, thanks for participating in the hop.
ReplyDeleteAMAZING! i so loooooooove this card!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing what creations you come up with. Great job on the card!
ReplyDeletelori, i just love this card. all of it pulls together so nicely, great job!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant idea! Love the sun rays.
ReplyDeleteNicely done--I like the rays coming from the heart.
ReplyDeleteAs always, I LOVE your creations, Lori! FABULOUS.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this Lori!!! Happy Fourth! :)
ReplyDelete