I didn't realize how long it has been since I posted on my blog!!! Did you wonder what happened to me? Well...I've been busy working with all things A Muse Studio :) Starting something new always takes a little time to get situated. But I promise...I have a BUNCH of goodies to share with you.
Here's a little something

This is a variation of a project we did at my workshop.
Did I tell you about my personal A Muse Studio web page? It goes live April 1st!!! YEAH BABY!!!
That means you'll be able to purchase A Muse Studio products on-line directly from me at my website. Here's the address....but remember...it won't be up and running until April 1st:
http://www.amusestudio.com/loribarnett

Click image to view catalog on-line.
NOTE: If you are going to buy $150 or more in goodies...I encourage you to email me (loribarnettaz@gmail.com) or call me (480-232-3478) before you order! Why? Because that's how much it takes to qualify for hostess workshop benefits! Spending $150 (before shipping & tax) will get you $25 in FREE stuff. But...the only way for you to get that free stuff is for ME to place the order for you.
More to share later...
Fun project!! Love the colors!
ReplyDeleteYou KNOW I miss you babe! lol This is freaking ADORABLE!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh what a super fun, happy and CUTE bag!! Where ya' been woman?? Dont tell me you are busy!! LOL
ReplyDeleteWoot woot! Hi Lori! WE MADE THAT LITTLE BAG! :) Adorable! You have been busy - GOOD FOR YOU. See you soon!
ReplyDeleteHey there! I miss you too. You are one of my favorite people. I love this packaging. Very cute. It also sounds like lots of fun stuff is coming. I do hope you are well and that everything is going well for you and your family. All my best, Curt
ReplyDelete