LOL!!!!! This is the 1st Challenge for the A Muse Pajama Party tonight. Create a card based on your celebrity crush! Thanks for the fun challenge Jennie!
My card is more of a joke..so DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME! ;) This guy was my crush when I was very very young. WOW...what was I thinking?? HA!
OK...no time for chit-chat on here...gotta get back to the party. Wanna join? Go HERE


LOL! It's perfect, love it!!!!
ReplyDeletetoo funny...your school bus of love is just great!!
ReplyDeleteGet OUT! This is SO fun Lori! You are awesome!! Thanks so much for playing along! :)
ReplyDeletethis is so cool Lori. He was my crush too!! and Shaun too!
ReplyDeleteThis turned out perfect Lori! Very clever :)
ReplyDeleteThat's great! I can see the Partridge Family in their bus and I hear that song in my head. Love the card!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THIS! I too had a ginormous crush on David Cassidy . . . I woke up in love this morning . . . oohh the memories! Thanks for making me feel so . . . OLD! lol!
ReplyDelete