I made this for my grandson who just turned 10. All over the place I see skull & crossbones on t-shirts, jackets, backpacks and more! Even on girl stuff. That's how I got the idea for the card. Maybe Nick will think grandma is "COOL!" LOL ;)

This card also qualifies for this weeks Clean and Simple Card Challenge #15 over on SCS. The challenge is to use Black, White and 1 Bold Brights Color. OH YEAH BABY!! I love love love using black on my cards...almost as much as I love this cool Rock Star stamp from A Muse. The main imagelayer is popped up on dimensionals.
So whatcha think....am I a COOL GRANDMA or WHAT?! ha ha ha ha
Recipe:
Stamps - A Muse Artstamps Rock Star, You Rock!, Skull & Bones
Paper - A Muse Artstamps Swiss Red & White CS, Bazzill Black
Ink - A Muse Artstamps Black Dye
Misc. - Copic Markers 110, R29, C1, C5, C7, E13, dimensionals
You cool, Lori? Of course you are!!! He is gonna love this card and you!!!
ReplyDeleteYou do not look old enough to be a Grandma :) What a cool card. You Rock Grandma!
ReplyDeleteThis is super cool!
ReplyDelete