Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Muse Sneak Peek #2

Another NEW YUMMY A Muse Stamp

Have you seen the Sneak Peeks for the new A Muse Stamps coming out? Welllll......here's another one :)



I used the new Icecream stamp on this card along with one of the current sentiments Sweet Friend MA.

I created layers of by stamping the image 2 extra times - cut out the 3 scoops one 1 and the bottom 2 scoops for the other. I just LOVE how this looks! And...check out the Cotton Candy Stickles! The glass has just a hint of BG10 (Copic Cool Shadow Marker) for shading -- and then I colored Clear Spica Glitter Pen all over it - THEN - blended it around to a smooth finish with the Copic Colorless Blender.



I sanded the edges of the cardstock (I luv doing that!). Just a little paper piercing along the bottom edge of the Ivory CS strip really add to the look. And of course a little 'bling' on the top a bright pink Twinkle Sticker from A Muse.

(all stamps, cardstock & sticker from A Muse)

11 comments:

  1. Soooo talented!!! Great job. Love the colours and the layers of ice cream... and the sparkle of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori! This is awesome!! I love all of the layers and all of the sparkle!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness Lori...that is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous!!! I love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty!! I love your triple layers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those layers make me want ice cream! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those layers are incredible! What a yummy, sparkly treat! Love both of your sneak peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well look at this beauty!!! So stinkin Ca-UTE! Love your layers girl! Just like a sunday SHOULD be! LOL! Lots and Lots of layers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just the sweetest, Lori! I love all the layers and the sparkle! Amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome, Lori! love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The layered effect is pretty cool, Lori--I see stickers like this in the scrapbook store, but, look how easy it is to do it yourself and it looks just as AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I love reading them :)