Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

I wanted to share some pics of my family.


My husband and youngest daughter & I.

My oldest daughter and her family.

My 2nd daughter & her family.

My 3rd daughter & her family.


Me with all my kids.

All my grandkids & my youngest daughter.

22 comments:

  1. My goodness girl! Your family is beautiful! I can understand why you are so proud! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family you have, Lorri! Great photos! tfs!

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kids! TFS your family with me. Hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice set of family photos Lori! thanks for sharing! (you all look so nice and warm in those t-shirts!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great photos! Your family is gorgeous - just like you!!

    Merry Christmas!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful family!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow girl! What a good lookin' bunch you are! Woo-woo (that's me whistling!)

    Love the pics! TFS! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful family and awesome photos. I still don't think you look old enough to have all of those kids and grandkids though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lori, these pictures are so fantastic! What a special time you must have had!! BEAUTIFUL family and beautiful YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great photos!!! You have a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos of a beautiful family! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! You're all so stinkin gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pictures, Lori! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LORI! You have a beautiful family! Gorgeous pictures!! Thanks for sharing! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the pictures of your family. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have a collection of beautiful family photos there Lori. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These pictures are absolutely adorable! What a beautiful family you have!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am just speechless looking at these photos. you have a beautiful family! May God continue to bless you all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I love reading them :)