Thanks....you're the cream in my coffee!
As I said on yesterday's post...I LOVE my coffee! So...here's another coffee card for ya :)

I can smell it now. Actually I CAN'T smell it...cause I haven't started a pot yet! ACK! Gotta go do that now...see ya!!
Recipe:
Stamps: A Muse Art Stamps use Coffee Break Clear set
Paper - A Muse Art Stamps Kitchen Papers
Ink - Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa
Misc. - Copic Markers, Stickles Glitter Glue, A Muse Art Stamps Ribbon, Marvy Uchida Punches, Dimensionals, Sanding Block, Glue Dot
As I said on yesterday's post...I LOVE my coffee! So...here's another coffee card for ya :)

I can smell it now. Actually I CAN'T smell it...cause I haven't started a pot yet! ACK! Gotta go do that now...see ya!!
Recipe:
Stamps: A Muse Art Stamps use Coffee Break Clear set
Paper - A Muse Art Stamps Kitchen Papers
Ink - Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa
Misc. - Copic Markers, Stickles Glitter Glue, A Muse Art Stamps Ribbon, Marvy Uchida Punches, Dimensionals, Sanding Block, Glue Dot
That is cute! Love that sentiment!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THIS GIRL! That image and sentiment are fabulous!
ReplyDeletei love coffee cards - this one is ace!
ReplyDeletejenny
i do too, i have to have some in the morning :) love your card
ReplyDeleteGreat layout and fantastic colours!
ReplyDeleteI lOVE my Coffee too! Love your card!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors that you used in this card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing,
Jessica Lynn
Love everything about this one!
ReplyDelete