Before I get to the stamping stuff...I have to say YEEHAW!! I FINALLY figured out how to do a feathered edge on my pics in Photoshop!! My close peeps know that I'm all into the computer stuff. (It was my job for over 25 years!) I also do all sorts of fun stuff to photos on the computer - at least I did -- before I got Photoshop! For some reason I had this mental block on how to do feathered edges. I read all about it...but STILL didn't "get it." I did it before in the old programs I used...so how come this one was so hard? Wellllll...today...the light went on! So guess what? The pic on my post today has soft edges :) YIPPEE!! OK...back to the stamping stuff...
Have you ever used Kaleidacolor Rainbow Ink Pads? I have a couple of them and they are really fun to stamp with.

This new set from Stampin'UP! called Upsy Daisy I thought worked great with this ink pad. This card was SUPER simple. I stamped the image directly on the cardbase as well as some background on the top. I inked up the sentiment with the green from the Kaleidacolor pad. The rest is pretty easy to figure out. Pretty cool don't ya think :) And the feathered edges on the pic.....isn't that AMAZING! ha ha ha ha
Recipe:

I tend to forget about my Kaledicolor pads. This is great!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I don't own any of these ink pads, but I may have to buy one! I love this! :D
ReplyDeleteThis is a BEAUTY! TFS!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous...and I have this stamp set at my desk...hmmm...I feel some CASEin' goin' on!
ReplyDeletebeautiful! and yeahh to feathered edges :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card! I never got the hang of those rainbow pads.
ReplyDeleteI just ordered this set last month (I finally get to pick it up next week from my rep at our stampers 10 meeting) Anyway, the card is BEAUTIFUL and I can't wait to try the technique. Really lovely job! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Someone just gave me one of these pads and I am still figuring out all the things I can do with it. TFS!
ReplyDelete