This card was so quick and easy. And that's how my post is gonna be too :)
Using the "think simple...think A Muse" style, I was able to whip out this card in no time at all. I think it turned out perfect.

Recipe:
Stamps - Elzybells Art Stamps A Rose for You, Everyday Greetings Clear Set
Paper -A Muse Art Stamps Black Dot Cardstock, Bazzill Textured cardstock, Papertrey Ink White Cardstock
Ink - Palette Noir Black,
Misc. - Copic Markers, Prismacolor Markers, Misc Brad & Misc ribbon, Dimensionals.
Stay tuned for another card using this Stamp :)
Sometimes I think the simple cards are so nice, you can focus on the image and sentiment.
ReplyDeleteNice card and cute image!
Oh, he is so cute! I just LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteAwww, so cute, what a guy :)
ReplyDeletehe's just too cute!
ReplyDeleteyep - this is too cute! love the polka dotted notecard too!!
ReplyDeleteOOO so cute,like your styl!great work!!
ReplyDeleteI really love the cards you create!! Each one is absolutely perfect, especially your coloring. You wanna come over and teach me to use my markers? I need MUCH help in that department (LOL!). You are also making me want some of these stamps...Elzy or Missy B? Decisions...decisions...decisions. Girl, you are super dangerous for my pocketbook:o)
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Carolyn