I have a Birthday Card to share :)
This was a quick and simple birthday card. I love those kind of cards! Especially when they turn out so cute :)



I stamped the frog on SU double-sided Designer Paper - cut out & paper pieced. I really like this technique. Main image layer and water layer popped up on dimensionals.
For the water I used my square Marvy Uchida Square Scallop Punch and did sort of a reverse punch. I thought it was cool enough to take pics of the process and share :) I'll call this Reverse Scallops. The pics should give you a good idea how to do it - so I'm not typing any instructions.
Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Easy Cheesy :)
Recipe:
Everything used is Stampin'UP! except for the googley eyes and Marvy Uchida Punch. Stamp set is called Unfrogettable (discontinued). Designer Paper is River Rock (discontinued)

Too cute! This is one of my fave SU sets!! Thanks for the punch tip!! :D
ReplyDeleteAck! What an adorable card! :o)
ReplyDeleteLook at you go! Love the water!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that polka dotted frog! (Now I have "Witchy Woman" by the eagles in my head....hmmmmmmmmmmmm) RPTFLMAO!
ReplyDelete*Note: I have not had my coffee yet! And haven't fully peeled my eyes open yet either! LOL!
What a cool idea! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete