How exciting to get nominated for this award. The following ladies all nominated me:
Kim, Tracy, Rhonda, Rose and Victoria
Please click on each of the links above to visit their blogs ;) Better yet...leave a comment to let them know how Brillante their blogs are. Each of these ladies personally takes time to share with everyone through their blog. I only wish I could meet all my blog friends in person! That would be totally cool huh!! Hugs to you all !!Here's the details of the award:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.
Here are 7 Brilliante Bloggers I nominate for the award - listed in no particular order:
Lorie Ames
Katie Stilwater
Heather Meeson
Nancy Morgan
Debbie Corbari
Nancy Riley
Linsey Rickett
Go check 'em out!

Congrats on the award girl!! And thanks for nominating me! You are just the sweetest! :)
ReplyDelete....ok....gotta go get some coffee...haven't opened my eyes fully yet!! LOL!
Thanks for the award! =) Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteA worthy award for a fabulous blog! You have adorable grandkids. Love the bows too.
ReplyDeleteAnd hey, quit laughing at my 80's shorts, LOL!!!
XOXOXO
mHow cool! You are a really awesome chickie with a rockin' blog! This is well deserved! Thanks so much for the tag and I'll be posting mine later today! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteLori, thank you so much for the award! I am truly honored! Right back at ya'!
ReplyDelete