The old is the background stamp called Crosshatch. It's retired from StampinUP. The new is a stamp from Stampendous called Tiers of Treats. It's new to me, but it actually came out in 2006. I LOVE this stamp! Sweet Birthday Treat is new this year from Studio G - Hampton Art. It's one of those $1 clear stamp mini sets.

I stamped the background with Versamark and embossed with Iridescent Ice powder. Main image is layered on Dimensionals. I also took strips of the brown SC and scored a line on them. They are also attached with Dimensionals to give it a little window kind of look. I used scalloped edge scissors to make the scallopes on the top piece.

Recipe:
Stamps - SU Crosshatch Background; Stampendous Tiers of Treats; Studio G Clear Stamps
Cardstock - SU Cranberry Crisp, Glorious Green, Whisper White; Bazzill Brown Textured
Ink - Ranger Adirondack Pitch Black; Versamark Ink; SU Markers; Prismacolor Markers
Misc - 2 Way Glue Pen; SU Dazzling Diamonds; SU Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder; Dimensionals; Grossgrain Ribbon
Tools - SU Paper Piercing Mat; Paper Piercer; Scalloped Edge Scissors; Scor-Pal
LOVE that stamp! And your card is good enough to eat!
ReplyDeleteYUMMMM this is great! I love love this stamp set and the glitter effects you used are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable card! I love that stamp - yummy!
ReplyDeleteI love this! Cross hatch is one of my favorite backgrounds!!
ReplyDeleteI love how sparkly you made the background! Eye catching!
ReplyDeleteYummy card. Great job. Love the background. This is one stamp that I would love to have too. Great job.
ReplyDeleteI love the sparkles in the background!! Looks good enough to eat!!
ReplyDeleteLove this card!!! Yum! :-)
ReplyDeleteI love the awning on here, perfect touch!
ReplyDeleteWow! Another great card! I love the background stamp with the sparkles, and the other stamp?...to die for!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful embossing on this card! Love it!
ReplyDelete