Thursday, July 13, 2017

3D Embossing Folders

Hello friends,

Good news! The amazing Crafter's Companion 3D Embossing Folders are now available on their website. Go check 'em out HERE.

I used the Country Garden Folder on this card.


The levels of dimensional detail you get with these folders is crazy!

I masked off the an area I wanted to do some ink blending.  I made the area to be the perfect size for my die-cut sentiment. You can use any size and shape mask that you want. I used a range of yellow to red Distress Inks to create a bright and cheerful color blend. After I removed the masking paper, I blasted the entire panel with some Sheer Shimmer Spritz Spray. WOW! Then I mat the pane on gold Luxury Mirror Cardstock, popped up on the card base, added the die-cut sentiment, and finished with sequins.


These folders can emboss just about anything! Paper, leather, metal, felt, tin, aluminum...on and on and on. Seriously folks...these 3D Embossing Folders from Crafter's Companion are super cool! It takes only a couple minutes to make a greeting card that looks so professional.

Check out the Pinterest Gallery which is packed full of inspirational projects using the 3D Embossing Folders. Then...get busy creating!

Take care!






Supplies:
Crafter's Companion 3D Embossing Folder - Country Garden
Crafter's Companion Sara Glamour Collection - Happy Birthday Die
Crafter's Companion Luxury Cardstock
Gemini
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White CS
Distress Inks
Ink Blending Foam
Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz
Sequins
Orange Cardstock
Liquid adhesive
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
Mask Tape

No comments: