Thursday, June 15, 2017

Entwined by Leonie Pujol

Hello friends,

I wanted to pop in here quick and let ya know about the Leonie Pujol dies & embossing folders that will be available TOMORROW over on the Crafter's Companion USA website. YAY!

Here's a card I made using some of the products.


I can honestly say I've never ever seen anything as unique as these entwined dies. The concept of being able to "entwine" them gives the crafter so much more added options!  I used the Funky Heart Base to die cut the heart and sentiment using Crafter's Companion Black Pearl Shimmering Cardstock. The vine is die cut using Green Envy, Forest Green and Rose Pearl Shimmering Cardstocks. Then I cut and layered the vine pieces for dimension. A bit of white gel pen on the flower buds for extra detail.


The sentiment is layered on a piece of Pink Pearl Shimmering Cardstock. I used the Leonie Pujol Entwined Love Embossing Folder on the white card base. I also used The Ultimate to score a frame around the embossing on the card front.  This card sure did turn out fun!

Check out all the other amazing projects using the Leonie Pujol Entwined products HERE.

Thanks for stopping by. I really do appreciate it!






Supplies:
Leonie Pujol Entwined Collection Funky Heart Base
Leonie Pujol Entwined Love Embossing Folder
Crafter's Companion 6" x 6" Bright White Card Base
Crafter's Companion Shimmering Cardstock: Black Pearl, Green Envy, Forest Green, Rose Pearl, 
ink Pearl
Gemini
The Ultimate
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
Sequins
Liquid Adhesive
White Gel Pen

No comments: