Saturday, February 4, 2017

February 2017 Desktop Calendar Page

Hello friends. It's been a while since I blogged or even really crafted. I got a horrible flu bug the first day of CHA and I've been down ever since. I'm finally today feeling human enough to get a quick project done and posted.

It's time again for another month in my desktop calendar. I always have fun coming up with designs that will fit in the small space I have to create in. For this month I used a really fun Mask & Stencil Set along with 2 stamp sets by Leonie Pujol for Crafter's Companion.


I took the stencils and placed it down on the page. Then I blended some Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet Distress Inks over the mask. Next I stamped the little images with black ink. Once done stamping, I removed the stencil mask to reveal the most perfect "Love" sentiment. I love how this turned out!


I added a few bright pink rhinestones and a piece of washi tape in the corner for added texture and interest. That's it! These stencils and stamp really are a load of fun to create with. Check out all the different stencil and stamp sets over at Crafter's Companion HERE.

Get more project inspiration using Crafter's Companion products and stay up with the latest news at:

Facebook - Crafter's Companion USA
Instagram - Crafter's Companion USA
Pinterest - Crafter's Companion USA
Websites - Crafter's Companion USA 


Have a wonderful day!

No comments: