Monday, July 11, 2016

July 2016 Calendar Page

Hello friends. Just poppin' on here quick to share my July calendar page. Believe it or not...it was really hard to decide which stamp image I wanted to on this months page. Crafter's Companion has soooooo many fantastic patriotic stamp images! I went with the Patriotic Pride Stamp Set. It's packed full of stamps that can be used all year long. If you don't already have this set...go get it! I KNOW you'll love it.


I stamped using Salty Ocean and Festive Berries Distress Inks. That was easy...right ;)

For the stars, I made my own shimmery yellow cardstock by coloring a scrap of white cardstock with my Spectrum Noir Moonlight Sparkle Pen. After it dried, I die-cut 3 stars using the smallest star from the Superstars Die Set, which is part of Sara's Signature Collection Just For Men. I added glitter to the edges and popped up with dimensional foam adhesive.


This would make a fantastic card design. Just add whatever sentiment you like.


Thanks for stopping by today. Hugs to you all!



Supplies:
Crafter's Companion Patriotic Pride Stamp Set
Crafter's Companion Just For Men Superstars Die Set
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen - Moonlight
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
Die-Cutting Machine
Distress Ink Festive Berries & Salty Ocean
Art Glitter Bananan
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
Glue Pen

No comments: