Sunday, June 5, 2016

Live like there's no tomorrow

Hi everyone. Here's a super easy CAS card I designed Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens and stamps from Crafter's Companion.


The stamp image is from the Sheena A Little Bit Scenic - Silhouette Highlands set. I used this set on my June calendar page that I shared on my blog yesterday, HERE.


I scribbled the Sparkle Pens - Fig, Macaroon and Ocean Wave - on an acrylic block, spritz water on both the block and watercolor cardstock panel, then pressed the block to the cardstock. Once dry, it left a beautiful washed-out blend of shimmery colors.

I stamped the image with Black Archival Ink and adhered to a panel of Crafter's Companion Black Pearl Shimmering Cardstock and added a few sequins. THAT'S IT! See how simple...yet stunning?!!
I love my Sparkle Pens.

To make this into a clean and simple card design, I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on a white notecard. The image panel is attached with dimensional foam adhesive.

Check out the Spectrum Noir Blog for more fun projects and ideas using the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens.

Blessings,


Supplies: 
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens
Crafter's Companion Sheena A Little Bit Scenic Silhouette Highlands EZ Mount Stamp Set
Crafter's Companion Sentimentals - Memories Are Made EZ Mount Stamp Set
Crafter's Companion Watercolour Cardstock
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
Crafter's Companion Shimmering Cardstock - Black Pearl
Clear Acrylic Block
Mini Mister
Black Archival Ink
Black Pigment Ink
Sequins
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
Clear Embossing Powder
Heat Gun
Liquid Adhesive

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Lori also the colours
Gr Karin