Wednesday, May 25, 2016

NEW Sheena Torn Stamps

Hello my crafty friends! Did you see all the NEW Sheena Douglass "Torn" stamp sets over on Crafter's Companion USA? Well.....if not...you have GOT to go check 'em out. AWESOME!

Six new stamp sets added to the "A Little Bit Sketchy" stamp collection featuring flowers, butterflies and more! They have a really cool and realistic "torn paper" effect and come with the most perfect sentiments and supporting images. I made this card design using the Cherry Blossom set.
 

Isn't that soooooo COOL?!

I wanted my design to have a clean and simple feel, and I'm super happy with how it turned out. I think what I like most about these new "Torn" images is that they are so unique. I've never seen any stamps like these before...anywhere. I can't wait to color all the other images! Idea overload I tell ya!

I colored with Spectrum Noir Markers, then added shimmer with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens. Check out the sparkle in the closeup pic. WOW!


Would you like to see how I colored this?

Well stay tuned! I've got a coloring tutorial coming up very soon over at Crafter's Companion USA!



Until then... 

Head on over and do some shopping HERE.
Take a look at our Inspirational Gallery.
Connect with us over on the Crafter's Companion USA Blog.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.


Happy stamping!


Supplies:
Crafter's Companion USA Sheena A Little Bit Sketchy - Cherry Blossom Stamp Set
Spectrum Noir Markers
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens
Spectrum Noir Ultra Sooth Premium White Cardstock
Crafter's Companion Kraft Cardstock
8" x 8" Textures Embossing Folder - Woodgrain
Gemini Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine (coming soon!)
Ranger Distress Inks
Ink Blending Tool
Circle Die
Hole Punch
Natural Twine
Dimensional Foam Adhesive

No comments: