Hello everyone. I've got a new tutorial posted over on the Spectrum Noir Blog. It's a super fun and easy way to create a landscape background using Spectrum Noir Refill Inks.
Click HERE to pop on over and see the Landscape Background Panel step-by-step tutorial.
Here's how I created the rest of the card:
1. Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment from Crafter's Companion Bebunni Floral Collection - Bloom & Grow Stamp Set on landscape background panel.
2. Die-cut and emboss the fence using white cardstock. Color the grass using Spectrum Noir Markers DG2, CG2 and DG.
3. In order to make the fence fit perfectly across the background panel, cut it apart as shown. Adhere the 2 ends down on the background panel first, then center and adhere the middle fence piece.
4. Die-cut and emboss the daisy border die from white cardstock. Color the stems, leaves and ground using Spectrum Noir Markers DG2, CG2 and DG3. Color the flowers using CT4, GB3, GB7.
5. Trim off the end of each strip to fit across the panel in front of the fence. Adhere the ends pieces on the fence. Adhere the 2 daisy borders to panel.
6. Die-cut and emboss flowers and leaves from Floral Delight In Bloom Metal Die Set. Color leaves with Spectrum Noir Markers DG2, CG2, DG3. Color flower centers wiith CT4, GB3 and GB7.
7. Snip off the bottom of 1 leaf. This will make 3 pieces to be used for the flowers.
8. Adhere leaves to background panel. Attach flowers with dimensional foam tape.
9. Mount landscape panel to white note card with dimensional foam tape.
Have you seen our challenge this month over at Spectrum Noir? The challenge is to use flowers! What a perfect theme for May..don't you think?!
HERE. As always...you could win a little sumpin' sumpin'
For more inspiration and creative design ideas using Spectrum Noir Refill Inks, visit the Spectrum Noir Blog. We have TONS of fantastic tutorials, videos and samples to inspire you...no matter what level of coloring you are at.
But WAIT! Even MORE fun hangouts for you!!! Follow us out on these other social places:
Spectrum Noir on Pinterest
Spectrum Noir on YouTube
Spectrum Noir on Twitter
Spectrum Noir on Facebook
Have a great day!
Spectrum Noir Refill Inks
Spectrum Noir High Gloss Cardstock
Spectrum Noir Markers
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
Crafter's Companion Sheena Decorative Metal Die - Country Fence
Crafter's Companion Sheena Decorative Metal Die - Daisy Border
Crafter's Companion Signature Collection by Sara Davies Floral Delight - In Bloom Die Set
Crafter's Companion Bebunni Floral Collection - Bloom & Grow EZ Mount Rubber Stamp Set
Ranger Archival Ink - Olive
Ink Blending Tools
Clear Embossing Powder
Stickles Glitter Glue - Orange Peel & Yellow
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
Heat Embossing Tool