Friday, April 22, 2016

Floral Delight Scrapbook Page

Guess what! We have ANOTHER exciting product being released over at Crafter's Companion USA! Some of the elements from the Floral Delight Signature Collection by Sara Davies will be available today (Friday April 22, 2016). Here's a peek of some of the goodies on my 8" x 8" scrapbook page:


I used the new 6" x 6" Floral Delight Paper Pad on my layout. The papers in this pad are so purrrrdy! I backed the sentiment border die (Crafter's Companion Edg'ables Only Words Die - On Your Special Day) with a piece of the Floral Delight paper. I also used the new Floral Delight Ornate Trellis Die. This is one of those dies that I will be using over and over again. The white flowers are diecut using the new Floral Delight In Bloom Die Set. I love the embossed detail!

Color Tinting Photos with Spectrum Noir:
This is a FUN technique to try. I added color to both the black & white pictures on my scrapbook page using a couple Spectrum Noir Markers. Check out my tutorial along with a bunch of coloring tips over on the Crafter's Companion Blog and Spectrum Noir Blog.

Spectrum Noir Marker Tips and Tricks:
Spectrum Noir Markers are fantastic for altering embellishments to make them match any project you are designing.  Here's a sample of some pink pearls, clear rhinestones and white buttons that I altered with markers. The buttons on top of each flower on my scrapbook page were colored this way. They turned out so cool!



Shop for all the new Signature Collection by Sara Davies Flora Delight products HERE.
See all the wonderful design team samples using Floral Delight on our Pinterest Board HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today,

Supplies: 
Crafter's Companion Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Floral Delight 6" x 6" Paper Pad
Crafter's Companion Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Floral Delight Ornate Trellis Die
Crafter's Companion Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Floral Delight In Bloom Dies
Spectrum Noir Markers 
Rhinestones
Buttons
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
Tape Runner

No comments: