Wednesday, March 16, 2016

TODAY on HSN

Hello everyone! Today's the day! Sara Davis is on the HSN Show with oodles of great products from Crafter's Companion USA and Spectrum Noir!  Click HERE to see the schedule and other details.

One of the fantastic new MUST HAVE items on the show is the fantastic Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Watercolor Pencils. Seriously...these pencils ROCK! I colored this with 'em...

I stamped and heat emboss the Magnolia Blossom from Sheena A Little Bit Floral collection with gold embossing powder on Spectrum Noir Watercolor Cardstock. Then I watercolored the flowers and background with Spectrum Noir AquaBlend watercolor pencils from the Naturals set (Lagoon, Aqua, Jungle Green, Oregano, Bison) and Primaries set (Claret, Carmine).


After it was completely dry, I stamped in the background using Delicata Golden Glitz Ink. The little flowers were stamped and embossed in gold, trimmed and adhered.

I also used the Edge'ables Only Words Die - For My Special Friend. To create the gold shimmer behind the cut out letters, I inked a strip of white cardstock with the Golden Glitz ink and adhered to the back.


Card base is made from Crafter's Companion Rose Pearl Shimmering Cardstock. I think this card turned out absolutely stunning.

I know you're gonna love these new Spectrum Noir AquaBlend watercolor pencils. They make coloring fun and easy :)



Enjoy the show!

No comments: