I used three Die'sire Edge'ables dies on my card. See the one at the top...the one with the birds? It's BRAND NEW! That's right folks...more FUN NEW dies to add to your collection!
Making cards and other projects with theses dies is sooooo simple. Here's how I put this one together:
- Diecut and emboss sentiment border die from 2" x 5 1/4" white cardstock panel.
- Diecut and emboss flower border die from 2 1/4" x 5 1/4" white cardstock panel. Before removing die from paper, lightly sponge with yellow ink. Remove die and sponge with more yellow ink.
- Diecut and emboss another flower border from a scrap of white cardstock and sponge with yellow ink like the first panel. Fussy cut 5 of the flowers to use for embellishments.
- Diecut and emboss birds border die from 4 1/4" x 5 1/4" white cardstock panel. Sponge with blue and yellow ink using same process as the flower border die.
- Layer and adhere with dimensional foam adhesive to 5 1/2" square cardbase. Embellish with additional flowers, ribbon and rhinestones.
Hope you can tune in to watch the HSN Show. I can't wait to see all the samples demonstrations Sara Davies will be sharing using the Edge'ables dies and more!
Have a glorious day,
Crafter's Companion Edge'ables Only Words - On Your Special Day
Crafter's Companion Die'sire Fancy Edgeables Floral Dance
Crafter's CompanionDie'sire Edgeables - Garden Delights - Birds
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
Ink Blending Tools
Dimensional Foam Adhesive