Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March 2016 Calendar Page

Time to flip over the calendar! Here's my March page for 2016...


Bebunni sure looks cute peeking out from that Easter egg! I colored with my Spectrum Noir Markers:

  • Bunny - CR2, CR3, IG1, IG2, IG3, IG5
  • Bunny Nose - CR4
  • Egg - LY1, GB2
  • Grass - DG2, CG2
  • Sky - BT1
To make the cracked egg, I diecut an oval, then snipped into 2 pieces, colored and glittered. The grass is just a few flicks and dots with markers...and a touch of green and crystal glitter. The tiny aqua rhinestone gems look like little flowers. MAN do I love all things bling! :)

  
The stamp set I used is Bebunni - Peek-A-Boo from Crafter's Companion. I stamped and cut out the part of the image I needed. TIP: This is a great way to get more bang for your buck out of all those stamp sets! You'll be amazed at how versatile stamps can be by using partial images.
  
Check out all the fun Bebunni papercrafting products HERE. Adorable!


Have a happy first day of March,

Supplies:
Crafter's Companion Bebunni Peek-A-Boo Stamp Set
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock 
Spectrum Noir Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink 
Aqua Crystal Rhinestones 
Yellow, Green and Crystal Glitters
Glue Pen
Chisel Glue Pen
Craft Knife
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
Die-cutting/Embossing Machine

No comments: