Saturday, October 31, 2015

Just Be-gauze

Happy Halloween!

Here's a card that can be used for anytime of the year.


This adorable mummy stamp is from My Favorite Things. I colored using an amazing coloring tutorial I found over on the Spectrum Noir Blog called "Sepia Coloring." It's one of the many great tutorials we have available, showing how to use your Spectrum Noir coloring products.

I colored using Spectrum Noir Marker colors as listed in the tutorial

  • Skin - TN3, TN2, TN1, FS2
  • Hair - EB5, EB4, TN5, TN3
  • Mummy Gauze - GB8, EB2, EB1, Blender



I diecut the image, and also diecut another using a dark grey cardstock. I adhered the image to the "shadow" diecut with foam tape. FUN! The strips on the card base are diecut using My Favorite Things Washi Tape Dies and then sponged with Antique Linen Distress Ink.


That's it for today. Time to go pass have some Halloween Fun with the kids!







Supplies:
My Favorite Things - Mummy Stamp Set and Die
My Favorite Things - Washi Tape Die Set
Avery Elle Stitched Rectangle Die
Memento Tuxedo Black
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
A Muse Studio Cardstock
Sequins
Liquid Adhesive
Foam Tape
Diecutting Machine
Ink Blending Tool

No comments: