I'm a HUGE fan of anything woodland/outdoor/deer/forest/cabin-ish kinda stuff. And of course...Christmas :) This beautiful Christmas stamp has it all! A fantastic Winter Scene AND a Sentiment! I love that I can keep it simple, or kick it up a notch with a bit of layering and embellishments. The versatility of this stamp is great.
Steps to make card:
- Prep a piece of kraft cardstock with anti-static pouch.
- Stamped and heat embossed the image in white. Trim.
- Add shading to the deer and tree, using a Versamark Marker.
- Sponge with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.
- Stamp and white heat emboss just the sentiment area again, on kraft card cardstock. Trim.
- Sponge with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink. Adhere on top of stamped panel with foam tape.
- Added Dry Rock Candy Glitter and Polar White FlowerSoft as shown in picture.
- Add tiny rhinestone star on top of the tree.
- Adhere stamped panel on white cardstock panel that is cut a bit larger.
- Create 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" white cardbase.
- Trim decorative paper slightly smaller than the cardbase and sponge the edges with Victorian Velvet and Frayed Burlap Distress Inks.
- Add strip of decorative washi tape. Adhere panel to cardbase.
- Add Dry Rock Candy Glitter to each berry on the DP.
- Attach stamped panel to card base with foam tape.
- Attach bow.
Eat Cake Graphics - Merry Christmas deer (scene) Stamp
Crafter's Companion Vintage Christmas 6" x 6" Paper Pad
Ranger Distress Inks - Victorian Velvet and Frayed Burlap
VersaMark Ink Pad
White Embossing Glitter
Ranger Dry Rock Candy Glitter.
FlowerSoft Diamond Range Polar White
Heat Embossing Tool