Monday, July 13, 2015

Christmas In July

Hello friends! The month of July is when we start seeing all sorts of NEW Winter and Christmas crafty products. As a stamper and paper crafter, it's a month I soooo look forward to. One of the perks of being on design teams - we get to see and create with new goodies before they are released. That being said...stay tuned for some FUN and FABULOUS new goodies coming very soon!  I don't have any new holiday products that I can share with you yet, but I will.....real soon! ;)

In the meantine, I've created a "Christmas in July" card using a die the was recently released over at Crafter's Companion. The Die'sire Prestige Only Words metal die collection.


I used the "Wishing You Everything" die to look as if it were a belt buckle. This saying is perfect for Christmas time!  I die-cut from White Pearl Shimmering Cardstock. The details on these dies are beautiful. You will absolutely LOVE them! I do.
I have 'em all.


I adhered the diecut to a strip of Black Pearl Shimmering Cardstock, which I embossed the edges by scoring with The Ultimate Tool for added dimension and detail. The band (aka Santa Belt) is adhered with dimensional foam tape to a red cardstock base that's embossed with the Petite Dot 6" x 6" Embossalicious Embossing Folder. I rounded the bottom corners, add some red rhinestones and shimmering ribbon to finished the card design.

Make sure to check visit the Crafter's Companion USA Facebook Page to keep up on all the latest news and see sneak peeks of upcoming product releases!


Thanks for stopping by today.

Supplies
Corner Rounder Punch
Red Cardstock
Red Rhinestone Sickers
Creative Impressions Ribbon