Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Create-A-Card With Love

I don't know about you, but I love when I can make a card in less than 15 minutes. Especially when it looks like it took hours! Crafter's Companion Die'sire Create-A-Card Dies do just that. Here's one I made using the With Love CAC die.


Using quality cardstock, such as Crafter's Companion Shimmering Cardstock, REALLY makes a difference when going for a simplified design. If you haven't tried any of the shimmering cardstock, I highly recommend it. 

To make this card:
  1. Diecut and emboss a panel of White Pearl cardstock.
  2. Attach diecut panel to a slightly larger Black Pearl cardstock with foam adhesive tape.
  3. Embellish with red rhinestones and red satin ribbon.
  4. Adhere to white cardbase.


Clean and simple is my thing, but you can make projects as fancy and detailed as you want with these dies.


Check out our Pinterest Board to see TONS of ideas.



Supplies:
Crafter's Companion Die'sire Create-A-Card With Love Die
Crafter's Companion Shimmering Cardstock - Black Pearl and White Pearl
Diecutting/Embossig Machine
Dimensional Foam Adhesive Tape
White Cardstock
Red Satin Ribbon
Red Rhinestone Stickers

No comments: