Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Faux Marble

Since Father's Day is coming soon, I was thinking about guy cards. Which got me thinking about techniques. Which got me thinking about Faux Marble. Which got me fired up to play with my Spectrum Noir Ink Refill Re-Inkers. And then...BAM!


 OH YEAH BABY! This turned out sooo cool! I think I'll do it again, but next time take step-by-step pics for a tutorial. Whatcha think?

The Spectrum Noir Refill Colors I used are: DR2, CT4, GB3, JG3, BT5 and Blender


The stamp set I used is from Simon Says Stamps - Hand Lettered Winter Wishes. I heat emboss the sentiment with Metallic Gold Embossing Powder. Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh...because I KNOW the guys looove sequins...right?



Don't forget to visit us over on the Spectrum Noir Blog, our Facebook Page and Pinterest! We have loads of great projects from all the talented design team members.

Take care,






Supplies:
Spectrum Noir Re-Inkers DR2, CT4, GB3, JG3, BT5 and Blender
Ranger Gold Mixative
Glossy Cardstock
Ink Blending Tool
Simon Says Stamps Hand Lettered Winter Wishes
VersaMark Ink Pad
Black Ink Pad
JudiKins Metallic Gold Embossing Powder
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
Neenah White Cardstock
Heat Embossing Gun
Dimensional Foam Adhesive

No comments: