Thursday, April 30, 2015

You make every day Amazing

I love anything coffee related. And I do believe my wonderful yummy flavored creamers definitely make for a "skinny drink"... right? *wink*



This digi image from Fresh Brewed Designs is great. It's called Skinny Latte.I looked at it and totally thought how amazing a good cuppa tastes. It does make every day amazing! I wanted this card to be all girl. I do believe I accomplished that.


Colored with Spectrum Noir Markers:

  • Coffee Mug PP1, PP4, PP5, IG4, IG6, IG8, IG10
  • Tape Measure GB1, GB4, BG7 Coffee EB2, EB7
  • Ground GB1, GB4, Blender
  • Outline IG1, Blender
The shape of the mug is a cylinder - or tube shaped. Coloring the highlight along the center length gives the mug dimension. For more details info on coloring cylinders and building dimension with color, click HERE to check out a previous post over on the Spectrum Noir Blog. I also colored the main front section of the mug on another piece of cardstock, then cut out and adhered with foam adhesive. That adds even more texture and dimension.

On the pink card base, I used Tim Holtz - Stampers Anoymous Measured Stencil and sponged with Versamark. Next I gave it a light mist of Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz. Looooove that stuff! I colored over the coffee with a clear glaze pen and added a flower shaped sequin from Lawn Fawn with small gold sequin from Pretty Pink Posh and rhinestone in the center. Va Va Voom!

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Lori :-) love the sexy mug, very cute :-)

luv
Lols x x x