Friday, March 13, 2015

Coloring Bebunni with Spectrum Aqua and Dove Blender Pen

Hello friends. I've got a tutorial on how to color this adorable Bebunni stamped image with Spectrum Aqua Watercolor Markers and a Dove Blender Pen. Click HERE to check it out over on the Spectrum Noir Blog.
 

For this card, I stamped the image on watercolor cardstock. I used a Dove Blender Pen to pick up marker ink to color the image. It's amazing...and soooo EASY! Basically, you are using the Dove Blender Pen like you would a paintbrush. You can control how much color you pick up, and how much color you lay down when coloring.


After I was done coloring, I added some colored glitter and clear dimensional glaze. I reeeeeeally like how this turned out! The Bebunni Yum Yum Yum Stamp Set is from Crafter's Companion. I stamped the "YUM" on the little tag by the bunnies ear. The scalloped pieces are diecut from colored cardstock using Crafter's Compaion Bebunni Floral Cottage Lace Die. I slightly shifted them to create a bit of visual dimension. I also added a strip of washi tape down the left side of the image panel. Love that stuff!

Step by step coloring instructions are on the Spectrum Noir Blog HERE.

Catch ya later!
 

Supplies
Spectrum Aqua Watercolor Marker Sets - Essentials, Floral and Nature
Dove Blender Pen
Strathmore Cold Press 140 lb. Watercolor
Archival Jet Black Ink
Bebunni Yum Yum Yum Stamp Set
Watercolor Palette
Crafter's Companion Kraft Cardstock
A Muse Studio Colored Cardstock
Bebunni Floral Cottage Lace Die
Die-cutting Machine
Ribbon
Decorative Tape
Glitter
Clear Dimensional Glaze
Glue Pen
Foam Adhesive

No comments: