I never seem to have enough tags...so here's a quick idea using Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils and a Spectrum Noir Marker in the eBrush. This Santa is as cute as they come! :)
- Die-cut a bunch of tags from white cardstock (I used Scalloped Tags from Crafter's Companion).
- Stamp the image on a Post-it Note (or masking paper of your choice) and trim out image -- above the line only. This is to make a mask for airbrushing.
- Stamp the image and words on all tags with black ink. I used a stamp set from A Muse Studio called Santa Mail. TIP: Position all stamps on 1 stamping block. Then you can ink up and stamp ALL the images at the same time for each tag! GREAT time-saver!
- Color all the Santa's with colored pencils. (colors listed below)
- Place mask over Santa and quickly airbrush with brush nib or chisel nib of a blue Spectrum Noir Marker marker. I used IB1 with the brush nib in the eBrush System. Do this to all the tags.
- Add glitter accents as desired.
Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils:
- Face - 004, 009
- Hat and Sleeves - 025, 026, 120
- Gloves - 120