Monday, December 1, 2014

I Believe

When is a cupcake box NOT a cupcake box?
When it's an Ornament Keepsake Box!  

I used the Crafter's Companion Single Cupcake Presentation Box template to make the perfect ornament gift box!

The box is made using Construction Cardstock. I added panels of patterned paper to the sides and top. To make the belt, I stamped and embossed "Ho, Ho Ho!" from Crafter's Companion Mulberry Wood - Dreams of Santa stamp set on black cardstock strips. The belt buckle is embossed and then cut out from the Ulti-Bags Ultimate Embossing Board. Then I finished off the box with crystal rhinestones framed around the buckle. FUN!

Now let's open the box and see what's inside...

ISN'T THAT SO COOL! Instead of die-cutting out the cupcake insert on the inside tray, I diecut out a circle to fit an ornament! Perfect huh?!! I also added black cardstock pieces on the inside. EEEEK! I love it!

Yesterday I shared the ornament on my blog. Click HERE to see all the details and pics.

All stamps used on this project are from the Dreams of Santa set. The little tag on the ornament is die-cut from the Die'sire Scalloped Tags Die set. The image inside the ornament is colored with Spectrum Noir Markers FS3, CR8, DR7, CG2, DG3, DG4, BG5, BG7, TN3, TN5, TN7 and the Blender.


Happy December 1st :)

No comments: