Wednesday, October 22, 2014

More Buttons and Bows


Have you had a chance to join us for this month's Crafter's Companion Button or Bow Challenge? Anyone can play along! Just follow the challenge theme. You aren't required to use Crafter's Companions products.

My clean and simple card design features a cute little leaf shaped button on the sentiment panel.

I embossed ivory card base using the Foliage Embossing Folder from Crafter's Companion. The sentiment is stamped with StazOn Spiced Chai Midi Ink with on green cardstock that was die cut and embossed using Crafter's Companion Die'sire Essentials Square Dies. I sanded off the raised edges of the embossing and along the outer edges. I used the same stamps set that I made my other challenge card with - Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy - Autumn Leaves. You can see that card on THIS post.

Have fun creating!

Supplies:
Stamps, Inks, Embossing Folder and Die's from Crafter's Companion
Papers and twine from A Muse Studio
Button from Dress It Up

No comments: