Saturday, October 11, 2014

Hazel the Witch Boogies!

YAY! Another fun Halloween card! Check it out...


Hazel must LOVE her coffee!

I colored these Eat Cake Graphics images with my Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils. So easy. No fuss.

First thing I did was stamp Hazel Witch Boogies and Happy Halloweenie on white cardstock. Then I outlined the witch using IG1 Spectrum Noir Marker. To soften up the edges of the marker a bit, I colored lightly with the Blender Pen right on the edge of the grey.


Next, I colored the witch using Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils with Blending Solution and Paper Stumps as follows:

  • Purple areas - 080 and 082
  • Green areas - 056 and 058
  • Orange areas - 02
  • Black areas - 120

The Witches Brew coffee cups were stamped, colored, fussy cut and adhered with foam adhesive. For sparkle, I painted areas with Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz.

TIP: After cutting out the images, color the edged with your black pencil or a black marker. That finishes off the pieces so you don't see the white cardstock edges.


The little bats are punched from black cardstock and have a little black rhinestone on top. Along the bottom of the panel is a strip of green striped washi tape and a sheer ribbon wrapped around and tied in a knot.

Happy coloring!
 




No comments: