Friday, October 17, 2014

Good Times Perspectives

Hey Hey Crafters!  Here's another card I designed with one of the NEW Sheena Decorative Stencil from Crafter's Companion USA. This stencil is called Perspectives.



To get all the shading on my design, I used several colors of Distress Inks with ink blending tools. It was super easy! Whatever color felt good to use...I went for it :)  I know you're gonna have fun with this stencil and all your inks! Seriously...you can't go wrong!

The sentiment is from Crafter's Companion Vintage Sentimentals - Verses set. I stamped on vellum and heat embossed with black embossing powder. I adhered the chipboard speech bubble over the vellum piece and trimmed - then popped it up on the card using clear dimensional adhesive. Didn't this turn out sooo cool!?!

These new stencils are 8" x 6".  Remember...you don't need to use the entire stencil when creating. As you can see on my card, I only used a portion of it. Stencils are SO POPULAR! I just can't get enough of them!

Have a great Friday :)


1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

You created this with a stencil?!? WOW! I am in awe! Love the gorgeous, deep colors. Your shading skills are amazing! Just love this <3