Friday, October 24, 2014

eBrush Fall Leaves

Today I have another way to use Spectrum Noir markers with a stencil. The eBrush!!!


Isn't it amazing how you can transform a plain white cardstock into a beautiful focal piece for a card! So quick and easy! I sprayed each leaf by masking off the others. Then I ran the panel through my die cutting machine to emboss. Lastly, I sprayed the outer edges with GB8. See where I got a little red over-spray? That's because I didn't get those spots masked off all the way when spraying. I'm totally fine with it ;)

Here's the Spectrum Noir markers I used with the eBrush:
  • Red Leaf - CR6, CR8
  • Yellow Leaf - GB3, OR1
  • Tan Leaf - GB8
  • Green Leaf - DG2, DG4
  • Shading around panel - GB8

Did you seemy post earlier this week using the same markers and stencil - but without the eBrush?  Click HERE to see.

Have a great day!

Supplies:
Spectrum Noir Markers - CR6, CR8, GB3, GB8 OR1, DG2, DG4
eBrush from Crafter's Companion
Stamp - Savvy Stamps
Ink - Memento Luxe Morocco
Stencil - CTMH
Die cutting/Embossing Machine
Cardstock - A Muse Studio, Bazzill
Ribbons/Fiber from my stash
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
Ribbon Hole Slot Punch

1 comment:

Snoopy said...

Gorgeous card, Lori!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D