Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy Girls are the Prettiest


Crafter's Companion has a BRAND NEW crafting range!!! Scruffy Little Cats

Awesome! If you wanna know more about this product and the artist, Sharon Sumpton, click HERE.

Now...let's get right to my card design...shall we. One of my favorites of the new  Easy Mount Stamp Sets is:
Autumn


Isn't she darling! I so want her hair! These images are larger...which means they can take center stage on a card. AND...because they are larger...coloring them is AWESOME fun! I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color. I even did a little blender marker magic on her coat to create the flowers.

Spectrum Noir Markers: BT1, BT2, BT4, BT5, FS2, FS3, CR3, FS8, CR7, GB1, GB2, GB4, GB7, GB8, EB1, EB2, EB5, CG2, DG1, DG2, DG3, BG4, BG6, BG8, BG10, Blender

I painted a little Sheer Shimmer Spritz Sparkle on her eyelids and some glaze pen on her lips, button, purse and boots. I also added little flecks of some golden yellow glitter on the tiny spots around her hair and the flowers on the ground. I wanted you to see the sparkle and shimmer and shine...so I tilted the card and took this picture...special...just for ya'all



The quote, by Audrey Hepburn, is a stamp that comes in the set. Isn't it perfect?! I added some flower-shaped sequins with black rhinestones in the centers.





Thanks for shopping by...I mean stopping by! LOL



Some of the supplies used to make my card:
Crafter's Companion Scruffy Little Cat EZ Mount Stamp Set - Autumn
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock 
Spectrum Noir Markers: BT1, BT2, BT4, BT5, FS2, FS3, CR3, FS8, CR7, GB1, GB2, GB4, GB7, GB8, EB1, EB2, EB5, CG2, DG1, DG2, DG3, BG4, BG6, BG8, BG10, Blender
Sheer Shimmer Spritz - Sparkle

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I Saw this on FB And forgot to come back and comment. OOPS!!! Again, love these gals! Their eyelashes rock! Although, I am glad mine arent so full and thick ;) heheh! Very sassy and fun!